Donate to the NSA
YOUR SUPPORT ENSURES THE NSA’S FUTURE
Donations brought Founder, Jurg Gfeller’s vision to reality 34 years ago, and they have continued to be integral to the National Ski Academy’s success.
Our community’s generosity ensures that the NSA can enhance all of our program areas, offering a robust and leading education and training regime that supports our student athletes to maximize their individual potential, preparing them for success on the ski hill and in the future.
Tuition alone does not cover the costs to operate NSA annually and donations are relied upon to make up the difference, as well as, respond to urgent campus needs and emerging priorities.
SPECIAL MATCHING GIFT OPPORTUNITY
Act now to leverage the impact of your gift! Thanks to a generous parent donor, all donations made to NSA until the end of the 2020 calendar year will be matched up to $100,000! What does this mean? Every gift made to the school will not only be doubled in dollars, but it will double the impact it can make for NSA and our student-athletes. If your support is $5,000, the Academy will receive $10,000. If your support is $250, the Academy will receive $500. We invite you to join this donor by considering a contribution to NSA.
CONVENIENT WAYS TO GIVE
Making a donation is easy:
- Send an electronic funds transfer to the school’s Finance Manager at email@example.com
No security password is required. Please note the designation of funds, i.e. general, bursary or specific designation.
Unfortunately we cannot accept transfers from credit unions or Manulife accounts.
- Donate online (please note that donations made by credit card or PayPal are subject to processing fees and therefore a percentage of the donation is lost.
Within Canada please consider donating by electronic funds transfer or cheque).
- Call the office at 705-444-1617 to make a gift or inquire about giving through a Gift of Securities.
- Mail a cheque to the National Ski Academy, 200 Oak Street, Collingwood, ON L9Y 2Y1.
- Donate through the United Way workplace campaign. Simply include the following information on your United Way pledge form, supplied by your employer:
Institution/Charity Name: National Ski Academy
Charitable Registration No. 11905 1936 RR0001
Address: 200 Oak Street, Collingwood, ON
Kindly please advise us of your gift by emailing the school at firstname.lastname@example.org so we know that you are the donor.
NSA is a registered charity and you will receive a tax receipt for your contribution.
Your participation will make a meaningful difference in the experience of all our students, while also ensuring the longevity of the Academy. Thank you for your support!